- Background: Tod Mikuriya, MD, and O’Shaughnessy’s
- The O’Shaughnessy’s Reader: A people’s history of the medical marijuana movement.
- Print Edition
- The Winter 2015/16 Issue
- O’Shaughnessy’s Distributors: Doctors’ offices, dispensaries, and other outlets that carry the print edition.
- Print Edition Order Form: a downloadable form for mail-in orders.
- News Feeds
- Dispatches: Original articles by O’Shaughnessy’s contributors.
- Second Column: A clipping service for cannabis clinicians providing news from various sources.
- CBDiary: How we broke the cannabidiol story —and the ongoing ramifications.
- Correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mailing address is O’Shaughnessy’s, po box 490, Alameda CA 94501.
- Off-Topic is the context in which marijuana prohibition exists —a vast terrain full of contradictions and treacherous peaks and canyons where “Cannabis activists” are told by “Reform leaders” not to stray.
- Our Entourage: Allies and backers.
- Events of Interest: Conferences and Symposia on Medical Cannabis
- The information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Viewpoints expressed in O’Shaughnessy’s and on this site do not reflect positions taken by the Society of Cannabis Clinicians. Signed pieces present the opinions of the authors; unsigned pieces present the opinions of the editors.
- Copyright 2016 by O’Shaughnessy’s. All rights reserved. Address reprint requests to email@example.com
A Work in Progress
Building this site
in plain sight
we cite Bertolt Brecht—
"And please make
my curtain half-height, don't cut the stage off.
Let the spectators leaning back
notice the busy preparations being made
so ingeniously for them, a metallic moon
comes swinging down, a shingle roof
is carried in; don't show them too much
but show them something. And let them observe
that this is not magic but
work, my friends."